It is imperative for the user of this website to read the following statements carefully before getting access into the information pages: “By clicking the "Agree" button, the user acknowledges serious examination of all the terms, including the risk disclosure shown below, set out herein and shows consent to their binding effects on the user and confirm that you fall outside the scope of any law that seeks to regulate financial promotions in the country in which you are viewing the website (and in your country of residence, if different) and therefore by accessing this website you will not contravene or cause the promoters of this website to contravene any such law. If the user declines to accept any of these terms, click "Disagree" button and the user will be taken away from this page.”
1. This website and its content are maintained by ICBC Credit Suisse Asset Management (International) Company Limited ("ICBCCSI") for information purpose only. The information about the Funds available on this site is not available to persons that are located in or residing in jurisdiction that restrict the distribution of such information.
2. The information and any opinion or view contained on this site, is not a solicitation, invitation or offer by ICBCCSI to enter into any financial, investment or other transaction. Since the information contained on this site is intended to afford general guidelines on matters of general interest, neither the information nor any opinion or view is to be regarded as financial, investment or other professional advice or service. The information may not be sufficient to explain all the risks of investing in the Funds. The user should therefore fully understand the nature of the transactions, the extent of his/her exposure to risk and the potential losses that could be incurred. The user is advised to obtain independent professional advice before taking any action whatsoever based on the information, opinions or views contained on this site.
3. Investment involves risks. The value of units of the Funds may go up as well as down. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The value of the Funds can be extremely volatile and could go down substantially within a short period of time. It is possible that the entire value of your investment could be lost. You should read the Funds’ Prospectus, Key Investor Information (“KIID”) and Factsheet (if applicable) for details of the relevant Fund (including risk factors) before investing into applicable Funds. Each Fund may invest in, including but not limited to, equity, fixed-income securities and/or derivatives and may have different risk profile. Some of the funds may invest structured products or entitled to use derivative instruments for hedging purpose which may involve additional risks and expose the funds to significant losses.
4. All information contained in this website is published to the best of the knowledge and belief of ICBCCSI to be accurate at the time it was posted. However, some information contained in this website is supplied by and quoted from companies that are not affiliated with ICBCCSI (“Third Party Information”); ICBCCSI does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such Third Party Information; ICBCCSI and its affiliates will not be liable for any error relating to Third Party Information and will not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with the use of such information.
5. Certain information on this site contains certain forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date in which they are made. The words "believe" "expect" "hypothetical" "anticipate" "optimistic" "intend" "aim" "will" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. ICBCCSI undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements.
6. The use of the information, material, views and opinions contained on this site is entirely at the user’s risk. ICBCCSI disclaims any responsibility and liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the improper use of any information, material, views or opinions contained on this site or as a result of any decisions whatsoever taken by anybody without proper financial, investment, or other professional advice. ICBCCSI may establish links between this website and one or more websites operated by third parties and to the extent that information has been provided by a third party, ICBCCSI has no control over Third Party Information and ICBCCSI will not be directly or indirectly liable for any damages that may arise from user’s reliance on such information. The user assumes full responsibility for the risk of loss resulting from the use of this site and his/her reliance on information contained on it. You agree ICBCCSI will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or incidental, relating to his/her use of this site or the online services or his/her inability to use this site or the online services.
7. Some of the Funds (each a “Fund”) are launched outside of Hong Kong such as, including but not limited to, Europe or United States, the Fund has not been authorized by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) to be marketed to the general public in Hong Kong. Information relating to the Fund in this website is intended only for general public in Europe or United States (where the applicable Funds are registered for public distribution) or only to persons in Hong Kong who qualifies as a Professional Investor as defined in the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Ordinance ("SFO"). If you are uncertain about whether you qualify as a Professional Investor as defined in the SFO, you should seek clarification by obtaining legal advice from a lawyer practicing in Hong Kong before proceeding.
By clicking the “Agree” button below, you either confirm you are a Professional Investor as defined in Hong Kong SFO or you are a retail investor where the Fund is authorized for retail distribution.
8. This website is not directed to you if the laws or regulations of any country prohibit or restrict the material on this website from being made available to you, and it is not intended for any use which would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. By accessing this website, you are representing and warranting that the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction allow you to access this website.
9. The information on this website is owned by ICBCCSI and has not been reviewed by the SFC. ICBCCSI reserves the right to change, modify any content and the terms and conditions of use of this website without any notice. The content on the website is protected by copyright and trademark laws and no part of the site and the information may be reproduced, distributed, published or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including but not limited to, recording, photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system without the prior written consent of ICBCCSI.
10. Information provided by you will be held in confidence by ICBCCSI. The use of your personal information is governed by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“PDPO”).
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. You agree that the courts of Hong Kong shall have jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to this website.